I’m very flattered and humbled that I’ve been chosen for my very first blog award!
It’s called the Dragon’s Loyalty Award — I was gifted by the wonderful Rebecca at Feel My Love — for my loyal reading and commenting on her blog.
Rebecca and I share a love of college football, though we do support different teams. I also appreciate Rebecca’s humor and all of the thoughtful posts about life that she has. Also, I so enjoy the many cute photos of her awesome dog Kali. Thanks Rebecca! Please be sure to check out her awesome blog!
Now, as part of my acceptance of said award, I must fulfill the following stipulations:
1) If you have a blog, post it on your blog with a link back to the site who gave it to you;
2) Leave them a comment on their site, email, etc. to let them know;
3) If you don’t have a blog but have a website, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter or other type account, post there with a link back;
4) Pass this on to 3-10 loyal fans
So I am very happy to extend the A Dragon’s Loyalty Award to…
1) Elizabeth at That Married Couple. Elizabeth, after emailing me to tell me she read my whole blog in afternoon, has been one of my most loyal readers, and is indeed part of the reason why I have continued blogging. Also, she is participating with me in the first EVER virtual blog bookclub hosted here. Look forward to an awesome guest post from Elizabeth on the book,The Authentic Catholic Woman. Thanks for all your support Elizabeth!!
2) Betty at Betty Beguiles. Though she hasn’t left blog comments often, because of a grudge wordpress seems to have against her, she has sent me quite a few very sweet emails encouraging me to keep writing, and offering me comfort during my miscarriage experience in March. Thanks Betty!
3) Dawn at I Hate Socks. She has left me a few wonderful comments, and her blog is hi-larious. Thanks for the support Dawn!
4) I’d also like to award my husband Atticus; although he does not have a blog, he reads mine diligently, and is of course, the rock upon which I stand. I love you!!